Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   K4M757 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4092)

donzo 05-16-2008 12:54 PM

K4M757

hi can anyone please give a kick start on this one please

Why is it important to establish and agree respective roles and responsibilities with other professionals and how to do so?

Brandy 05-19-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzo (Post 12499)
hi can anyone please give a kick start on this one please

Why is it important to establish and agree respective roles and responsibilities with other professionals and how to do so?

I have sent you a pm on this
brandy

donzo 05-19-2008 01:23 PM

Wow thank you Brandy that helped big time.

hayley15 03-01-2009 01:22 PM

Hi i am having a bit of a brain freeze........
why is it important to establish and agree respective roles and responsiblities with other professionals.
Can any one help please................................

funsizenat 08-16-2009 09:26 PM

Hi,

Please can anyone advise me on k4m757, i seem to be waffling on but not quite hitting the spot!
Many thanks

twiggy321 05-23-2010 11:14 AM

K4m757 - pleaseeeeee reply need help !!

Hi there

Sorry to bother you but is there anyone out there replying to messages

i have just started CCLD level 4 and would love to bounce some ideas of others

Nobody seems to be replying

i am working my way through the knowledge questions on unit 401 alot of them seem to be the same question put in another way

Anyway

Please can anyone advise me on k4m757, i seem to be waffling on but not quite hitting the spot!
Many thanks[/quote]

sebseb 05-23-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twiggy321 (Post 29532)
Hi there

Sorry to bother you but is there anyone out there replying to messages

i have just started CCLD level 4 and would love to bounce some ideas of others

Nobody seems to be replying

i am working my way through the knowledge questions on unit 401 alot of them seem to be the same question put in another way

Anyway

Many thanks

[/quote]

hi there i wrote a little about if my roles and responsibilities aren't defind there may be a lack of understanding about whats expected of me and problems may arise. its important to know where roles lie with external proffessionals in order to be able to access any help and advice needed to enable everyone to be working towards a common objective.everyone wants the best outcome for the child.

hope this helps

sarahX 05-23-2010 11:15 PM

hi twiggy i have just started to and am very stressed just started and am an unit 404. what are you starting on ??? any ideas for me thanks

sarahX 07-03-2010 04:08 PM

please help on this K4M757 as mind seams to have gone blank

Heidi 07-03-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahX (Post 30736)
please help on this K4M757 as mind seams to have gone blank

Hi,

Theres are many who visit this site who would gladly help if we knew what the questions in full are.

Not every member will have/be doing levels, they may be graduates/teachers/assessors or just someone with many years experience.

'We' have no idea on the units in the levels, so read and move on, Sorry.

Perhaps if everyone wrote down their level, unit and question in full, they would increase their chance of getting an answer - just a thought.