Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Completed course awaiting certs woo hoo (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17806)

shellyjoe 04-05-2013 10:07 AM

Completed course awaiting certs woo hoo

Hi all
I have not been on this site for a while but I wanted to let you know that after struggles, stresses and a ton of help from this site I have completed my course.
There were times throughout that I could have easily packed it all in so you can imagine my relief to have finally finished.
I want to say a huge thank you to angelinthegarden, motherteresa, ruthierhyme and many more who helped me when i was at my lowest. :With love::With love:
I will try and visit this site more often and offer support to others now I have more free time.

To all out there who are or have struggled, keep at it - it is worth it in the end.
Now I plan to enjoy my summer stress free (when summer finally arrives that is)
Thanks again to an amazing site
:proposetoast:

Ruthierhyme 04-05-2013 12:13 PM

Wonderful news, many many congratulations :) xx

wendy bob 04-05-2013 12:33 PM

Well done, its a great feeling and enjoy your free time x

shellyjoe 04-05-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy bob (Post 53027)
Well done, its a great feeling and enjoy your free time x

I recieved a lot of help and forgot to say A big thanks to you also for your help and support :With love:

emziebub88 04-05-2013 08:01 PM

Well done!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a lovely stress free summer! (Providing we actually get one! lol) :)

stonenat 04-06-2013 12:40 PM

:thumbsup:Well done you!! I am half way through and this site and the people on here are amazing. Think of all that free time you will now have. Enjoy the summer.....or even spring!!

summer12 04-06-2013 12:44 PM

Well done! Congratulations!!

Angelikac77 04-10-2013 10:38 AM

Well done, congratulations.!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellyjoe (Post 53020)
Hi all
I have not been on this site for a while but I wanted to let you know that after struggles, stresses and a ton of help from this site I have completed my course.
There were times throughout that I could have easily packed it all in so you can imagine my relief to have finally finished.
I want to say a huge thank you to angelinthegarden, motherteresa, ruthierhyme and many more who helped me when i was at my lowest. :With love::With love:
I will try and visit this site more often and offer support to others now I have more free time.

To all out there who are or have struggled, keep at it - it is worth it in the end.
Now I plan to enjoy my summer stress free (when summer finally arrives that is)
Thanks again to an amazing site
:proposetoast:

mother theresa 04-10-2013 09:52 PM

Well done you glad I could be of help I still try and help now I have finished enjoy your free time :With love: