Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Cyp 3.6 C 1.4 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15539)

metroid_sax1 03-19-2012 10:48 AM

Cyp 3.6 C 1.4

Hi guys.
I have done this work so many times it making me rage slightly :hissyfit:

I have had to re-submit this twice and i'm now trying to get it right for a third time each time i do it my tutor says either "all copied from the text book" or "no refecencing"

I seriously need help because my jaw has :jaw-dropp

unit criteria: Explain common barriers to integrated and multi-agency workings and how these can be overcome

thanks in advance to anyone who help

Enzo
:D

Ruthierhyme 03-19-2012 11:41 AM

Hi, a warm welcome to silkysteps. Maybe research the barriers below alongside your knowledge & experience of how things happen within your setting.

Common barriers include:
Poor communication between partners
Lack of information-sharing between partners
Lack of co-ordination between different service providers
Inaccurate or inconsistant record keeping
Ineffective policies and procedures
Lack of understanding about the roles or involvement of different partners
Lack of evaluation and no review process of service provision
Sourced from collins lv 3 handbook pg, 272

Different agencies that could be involved with a setting as partners are health services eg. GP, health visitor, midwives, SLT, hospital & health care staff. Education services, mental health services, social services, youth services - careers advisors, youth & play workers, voluntary organisations - NSPCC, Gingerbread

When you consider how your setting could work in partnership with any one or combination of these providers in order to support your children, young people and famillies, the refferal process and information sharing has a need to be effective - information & differing types of reports are accurate, legible, concise, and meet legal requirements ( CYP 3.6 2.3)

Reports can take the form of accident & incident, CAF & other assessment reports, daily reports eg. typesthat report progress for parents, carers and project reports eg. for building work or development.

CAF and multi-agency working and information sharing on CWDC

Hth, enjoy the site xx

metroid_sax1 03-19-2012 01:06 PM

thanks, great help i can finally finish the work

metroid_sax1 03-19-2012 01:18 PM

too bad i can't apply attachements i could have shown the work i handed in and got back today

metroid_sax1 03-19-2012 01:21 PM

also thanks for the refence from the book, that will surly make the teacher see reason

tutu 03-19-2012 03:53 PM

the surly teacher is responsible for producing well trained qualified staff who are the very best that children deserve. it is CHEATING to use someone else's work be it from a textbook or website. when face with a situation you won't have time to go and aloof it up you need to know. The license to practice is a valuable piece of paper not to be earned lightly. you may want to reflect on that

metroid_sax1 04-24-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tutu (Post 46019)
the surly teacher is responsible for producing well trained qualified staff who are the very best that children deserve. it is CHEATING to use someone else's work be it from a textbook or website. when face with a situation you won't have time to go and aloof it up you need to know. The license to practice is a valuable piece of paper not to be earned lightly. you may want to reflect on that

Yeah i know, I've handed it in at last and i'm now waiting for the reply back from my teachers, we are close to finishing our course and i'm having trouble keeping up as all the class a panicing

Ruthierhyme 04-30-2012 12:33 PM

surely or surly?

Sorry for not being able to upload attachments, it's a forum setting put in place to avoid certain situations, some as explained by Tutu.

Best wishes with the course

metroid_sax1 04-30-2012 01:47 PM

i forgot the E ok, i was in lesson when typing