Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   partnership working (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16990)

joanna2 10-30-2012 11:43 AM

partnership working

Really stuck on unit titled work in partnership in health ans social care or children and young people's setting. Questions are: identify the features of effective partnership working.

Explain the importance of partnership working with colleages, other proffessionals and others.

Analyse how partnership working delivers better outcomes.

Explain how to overcome barriers to partnership working.

Explain own role and responsibilities in working with colleages.

Develop and agree common objectives when working with colleges.

Evaluate own working relationship with colleages.

Deal constructively with any conflicts that may arise with colleages.

Explain own role and responsibilities in working with other professionals.

Develop procedures for effective working relationships with other professionals.

Agree common objectivies when working with other professionals within boundaries of own role and responsibilities.

Evaluate procedures for working with other professionals.

Deal constructively with any conflict that may arise with other professionals.

Analyse the importance of working in partnership with others.

Develop procedures for effective working relationships with others.

Deal constructively with any conflict that may arise with others.

Really need help on this don't know where to start. Thanks. X

tutu 10-30-2012 05:07 PM

this is a whole unit you need to start on the first one and work through them, if you dont understand them then speak to your tutor and ask for some more teaching you cant expect the forum to do a whole unit for you. each answer is enormous and will take several hours.
you need to read read read CAF, a book called multi agency working from amazon also the team around the child, they have lego and paperclips on the front and should be in your college library.
there is however no short cut, this is one of the most important things to understand in order to safeguard children.

bron1311 09-14-2014 02:46 PM

hi how did you get on with this unit joanna2

SLD123 05-29-2015 01:07 PM

i have also had trouble with this unit manages to do most of it lucky enough but stuck on 2 or 3
The one i may need a little tweeking on is
3.4 Evaluate procedures for working with other professionals?
if any1 can point me in the correct direction i would be most greatful xxxx

Ruthierhyme 05-29-2015 02:05 PM

Hi, welcome to the site. Think about all the other professionals that your setting works with. If unsure ask your management who they are eg. local authority departments - social services, health professionals, police and for any policy information that shows the procedures involved.

Evaluate Review evidence from different perspectives and come to a valid conclusion or reasoned judgement

There's details on the importance of multi-agency working here, the legal requirements - Working together to safeguard children 2015 on gov.uk that will help you evaluate how the setting's procedures match xx

from page 7, point 10:
For children who need additional help, every day matters. Academic research is consistent in underlining the damage to children from delaying intervention. The actions taken by professionals to meet the needs of these children as early as possible can be critical to their future.

and point 11;
Children are best protected when professionals are clear about what is required of them individually, and how they need to work together

Best wishes

SLD123 05-29-2015 02:29 PM

Thank you so much for thr help i ended up answering in the end just hope its correct! Thank you for your help though really appreciate it xx

SLD123 06-07-2015 07:45 PM

common objectives

hiya, this one i am really struggling to completer i need some tweeking to my answer
agree common objectives when working with other professionals within the boundaries of own role and responsibilities.
thank you x