Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   yeah (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13252)

tinajpatterson 07-15-2011 08:13 PM

yeah

think i have answered all my qestions now just have to spend the next few nights writting up and sorting my folder for monday i can't thank everyone enough so fingers crossed monday as its my last visit from my tutor yes i think i am there so thank you thank you:With love::applause::With love::spin:

sweepdustypan 07-15-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinajpatterson (Post 39009)
think i have answered all my qestions now just have to spend the next few nights writting up and sorting my folder for monday i can't thank everyone enough so fingers crossed monday as its my last visit from my tutor yes i think i am there so thank you thank you:With love::applause::With love::spin:

Well done to you! I am only on my second assignment and have a long way to go yet! This forum is excellent and and is a great asset in helping with assignments

lyn c 07-16-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinajpatterson (Post 39009)

Hi Tina

Excellent news, well done really pleased for you.
Think of all the things you can do with your spare time now.

:applause:

Lynne

tinajpatterson 07-16-2011 08:08 AM

I can help you but thank you

Ruthierhyme 07-16-2011 12:03 PM

Many many congratulations and best wishes for Monday :With love:xx

wendy bob 07-16-2011 01:16 PM

hi Tina
well done and good luck for monday ive just sent my last few tasks back and now waiting to hear if they require any amendments x

natalie85 07-16-2011 01:33 PM

Well done Tina and wendy !!!! what a weight off youur shoulders now.

how long has it took you both to complete then? x

tracye 07-16-2011 01:54 PM

Well done guys!! I have just got my file back from IV and have to redo 13 questions!! Going round in circles as I cannot think of any more to add to what I have already done, mostly 3.3 has come back .......no surprise there, such a difficult unit!!

wendy bob 07-16-2011 01:54 PM

hi Natalie
i started in january so its took me 7 months and this is the 1st weekend i have had off and im bored lol just waiting to see if my assessor keeps my work or if anything needs adding before its goes before the IV, when did you start yours and hows it going x

wendy bob 07-16-2011 01:57 PM

hi tracye
it was a very long unit and which question you got to add might be able to help x