Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   New (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10534)

pinkbutterfly 08-10-2010 01:23 PM

New

Hi everyone:wave:

I hope to be using this site alot to help me through my CCLD level 3 course. I have just started this course and already i am finding some parts quite difficult.

One of my problems is how much information/detail do they want on the knowledge questions?

Also another of my problems is when it comes to the questions on the regulations and legal requirements, those just make me :dizzy:

If i know the answers to anyones question then i will help as much as i can.

:With love:

Sophie_marie 08-11-2010 04:30 PM

Hi, this site is so useful, i dont know what i would do without it!!

when it comes to ansewring the knowledges the only advise i can give is to answer what it says, try not to go off and ramble on..it will only waste ur time. u may find u need to read the question a couple of times but will be worth it. i was worried about this too, and some of my answers are only a couple of sentences long!! but they got marked so it was fine! :-)

when i comes to the regulations and legal requirments, only go into detail if it asks u to explain about them or how u put them into practise in your setting,

hope this helps

i only got 3 weeks left and got 2 and a half units left to do, i thought i was goin at a steady pace, but obviously should have gone abit faster...try to aim for a unit per month!

xx

Blackcurrant 08-11-2010 04:37 PM

:cheerful:Hi Pinkbutterfly,

I am new today as well and I am also just starting my CCLD level 3, so maybe we could help each other out along the way.

I am very pleased that I have found this forum as well as it looks as though I am going to get lots of great advice and help.

I have already done my level 2 TA course and start work again in September at a Pre-school.:thumbsup:

andrea40 08-12-2010 04:19 PM

Hi pinkbutterfly, i to have just started but really dont know where to start or how to lay out the answers. When you get to my age (40) ithink the brain cells start going. I just need a litltle advice on how to answer the questions!!!!!!

pinkbutterfly 08-18-2010 02:40 PM

Thank you all for your comments im sure they will help me.

Blackcurrant-Hi :wave: Oh yes i think we will be able to help each other out along the way. Do you know the units you are doing?

andrea40- Hi :highfive: im sure your'll do brilliant on this course as you will have experiance on your side. And i think we are all in the same boat when it comes to answering the questions, thats why we are here.

Sophie_marie- Hi :thumbsup: Thanks for your advice that had helped me a little. Still think im waffling on, on my answers but feel if i shortened them the the question wouldnt be answered. I sure my lecturer will tell me if it needs changing.

:With love:

Blackcurrant 08-18-2010 02:55 PM

Yes I have all my course work here and I know its set out slightly differant to the NVQ as I understand differant units are included depending on the type of NVQ you are doing....

Send me a message and we can buddy up.

Good luck.

I am at the moment working through children's rights and legislation.

Doodah 08-18-2010 03:20 PM

Blackcurrant;31662]Yes I have all my course work here and I know its set out slightly differant to the NVQ as I understand differant units are included depending on the type of NVQ you are doing....Hi, Blackcurrant,

What course provider are you using, please, as I am considering doing a CCLD distance learning course, and would be interested in which one you chose. Thanks, Doodah xx:thumbsup: