Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Just started Nvq3 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5046)

Devilsam 09-24-2008 03:41 PM

Just started Nvq3

Hi Everyone :wave:

Am new to the forum.

I have just started my Nvq3 Ccld. driving me mad already

I'm doing unit 301. i find it really hard to get motivated :blush:

cward 09-24-2008 10:46 PM

NVQ 3 ITS HELL

:hissyfit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilsam (Post 15277)
Hi Everyone :wave:

Am new to the forum.

I have just started my Nvq3 Ccld. driving me mad already

I'm doing unit 301. i find it really hard to get motivated :blush:

cward 09-24-2008 10:55 PM

Hi , l have just started my NVQ 3, never done a NVQ 2 been thrown in at the deep end, its so hard,don't no where to start, none of it makes sence to me, its starting to make me feel stupid. Does anyone out there feel the same.

Ruthierhyme 09-24-2008 11:07 PM

Hiya Devilsam, and cward welcome to Silkysteps.

If you read through some of the introductions members have made you'll see you're not alone in feeling a bit out of depth. It's great if you can pop by and make a post, someone's usually around and the search function at the top of the site can help with questions and replies that have been posted before.

Enjoy everything here .. and take study slowly :smile:

Ruth
xx

topaz glam 09-25-2008 09:16 AM

DON'T PANIC

It can be very daunting starting a new course & the level 3 looks loke a lot of work but I'm sure you'll find that once you make a start & your assessor signs work off in your portfolio log book it will all start coming together & making more sense.

Take your time to get into it & ask your assessor & people on this forum any questions & things will be great!

Good luck.
xx:With love:

playassist 09-25-2008 12:44 PM

Hey,

I started mine back in February and it still drives me mad! Think the way they have worded the statements makes it look really daunting but when you go through the units you realise that some of the statements are doubled up so its not too bad.

x

powell 09-25-2008 06:10 PM

hi all i started in april done nearly 6 units now 3 to go finding it easy now but it was hard at first once you get the hang of it its ok good luck

Devilsam 09-29-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powell (Post 15302)
hi all i started in april done nearly 6 units now 3 to go finding it easy now but it was hard at first once you get the hang of it its ok good luck

Blimey thats good going :D

I've just had a good couple of hours doing my nvq, i try and set an hour a day to spend on it but dont feel like i'm getting very far with unit 301. hope it all comes together soon :sigh:

hope you are right about getting the hang of it :smile:

topaz glam 09-29-2008 04:36 PM

Some of the knowledge can be covered in oral questions & professional discussions with your assessor. Other points can be covered through observations & reflective accounts or witness statements. You shouldn't need to write answers for every piece of knowledge (unless you do things differently to us).

It honestly does get easier once you get in the swing of things.x

chocolate fudge 09-24-2009 07:43 PM

driving me mad too

:fryingpanhi am chocolate fudge
have just started my nvq and yes am doing unit 301
it seems to go on forever!
:hissyfit: