Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Yay i've finished (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17177)

rammstein_freak 12-08-2012 07:16 PM

Yay i've finished

Well after alot of hard work and at times doing 8 hours a day, i've done my diploma, started beginning of September and i handed it in earlier this week was determined to get it done by christmas. Just got to wait for it for I.V, my assessor doesn't think i will have any issues and i should pass without any issues. This website has been a massive help, i haven't had to ask any questions as i found alot of information and guidance already on the forum. But just wanted to say thanks for the excellent site if i can help anyone out please ask i'll try my best, good luck to everyone who is still working there way through it, there were times when i had enough but keep going to feeling you get when you hand it in is priceless, keep plodding along Lucy :jump: x

Ruthierhyme 12-08-2012 09:12 PM

Congratulations :)

lyn c 12-08-2012 10:09 PM

Well Done and big Congratulations

rammstein_freak 12-08-2012 11:30 PM

thank you ladies :)

juicie 12-10-2012 12:56 AM

hiya and a big congratulations for completing all the work.
i am having a bit of trouble understanding this question in unit 10 3.2 Demonstrate how to support others to promote equality and rights please if you can help me i will be extremely grateful.

Jo1988 12-10-2012 09:23 AM

Congratulations :)

xx

rammstein_freak 12-10-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicie (Post 51046)
hiya and a big congratulations for completing all the work.
i am having a bit of trouble understanding this question in unit 10 3.2 Demonstrate how to support others to promote equality and rights please if you can help me i will be extremely grateful.

Are you doing the early years part as well, as i didn't do this i'm assuming this is the unit you are on about SHC 33: Promote Equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s setting??
3.2 Demonstrate how to support others to promote equality and rights??

if this is the question you are on about what you do to educate others in regards to promoting equality/rights parents from different ethnic background/beliefs may have different opinions regarding equality. I used women as a example, that if a child constantly hears a parent/relative say a women belong at home and should not work, this may lead to the child having a negative view towards women or look down on women in society.

work colleague may not fully understand equality and diversity and might not implement/promote equality and diversity within the care setting, which may potential effect their judgement e.g a person with a specific ethnic background. therefore may require additional training etc..

this is basically how i answered the question hopefully it will give you a idea, if i can help anymore let me know. The level 3 handbook is a god send helped me loads

Miss Moo 12-10-2012 10:08 PM

:smile: Well done
I can't wait for the day when I can say mine is finished!! :cheerful:

mollmoo2 12-20-2012 10:14 PM

I finished mine yesterday, such a relief when its done. I also got lots of help on this website, so thanks to everyone. :smile:

joanna01 12-31-2012 11:44 AM

Well done cant wait to finish mine :)