Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 2 Cert & NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   importance of adult relationships as role models (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17409)

jambo 01-30-2013 02:36 PM

importance of adult relationships as role models

:thumbsdowhello to all out there im on level 2 unit 203 i am finding it difficult to answer outcome 2 and outcome 3 i have read through loads of information but not getting anywhere pls help someone 2.2 describe the importance of adult relationships as role models for children and young people? 3.1 describe how communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development , i would be greatful for any help thank you.

Amy B-T 02-03-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

2.2 The importance of adult relationships as role models for children and young people
As a teaching assistant, or anyone working within a school setting it is very important to conduct yourself in a professional manner. As a role model we should demonstrate positive behaviour and show mutual respect for our colleagues.
By doing this we are modelling effective communication and respect for others to the children and young adults around us within our working environment. Professionalism should always come over and above any other emotions we are experiencing with our colleagues such as disagreements or private issues. If we do not show ourselves as good role models we will be impacting negatively on the children, which may lead to them feeling uncomfortable or using the same behaviour with their peers in turn.

3.1 How communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development
The way in which we communicate with children and young people changes dramatically over their life, from learning a baby their first words to deep discussion and debate with young adults. As an adult or professional working with children and young people we must be able to change how we communicate with the varied age ranges we may come across naturally and automatically.

Copyright ©2013 Amy B-T
How to avoid plagiarism
I've had this signed off so should be good for you xxx

jambo 02-04-2013 02:49 PM

amy b-t Thank you for your help youre an angel when i was handed this assisment i was also given 204 assisment so now i have two to do before thursday next week ,if it weren't for people like yourself and the many good people on this site to help out i dont know how i would manage to do level two teaching assistant so thank you all very much
and i will definately use this site for my level three. x

jambo 02-27-2013 01:05 PM

Thank you all for your help finished that assisment and got it signed off which was a relief thank youx

cool215 11-09-2016 03:48 PM

help with 3.1 level 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy B-T (Post 51801)
I've had this signed off so should be good for you xxx

Hello

Could you help on this unit 3.1 Describe how communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

email address is: cool215@hotmail.co.uk

jenny

Lolliepop 02-25-2020 12:31 PM

Hi I'm new here - can anyone please help me with 'How to be a good role model in OWN relationships with children and young people'

Thanks guys!