Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Can anyone help please!?..EYMP3 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15681)

Natalie.jane3 04-04-2012 07:30 PM

Can anyone help please!?..EYMP3

EYMP3 In a written account explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant early years framework.1.1

A-EYMP3 In a written account explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting. 1.2

A-EYMP3 In a written account explain how to promote children’s health and well being in an early years work setting. 3.1

Thanks in advance!!:With love:

jessica 04-04-2012 11:38 PM

Hi, I have done some work on this unit but not all of it.

For EYMP3 1.1 In a written account explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant early years framework.- If you work in England you will need to write about the EYFS welfare requirements, these include: Suitable person, Documentation, Safeguarding and promoting children's welfare, Organisation, Suitable premises environment and equipment.

For EYMP3 1.2 In a written account explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting.- I wrote that in my setting all staff report to the manager and if she is not present the assisant manager is in charge. I'm not sure of this is right as I haven't handed this unit in and it depends on your setting's line of responsibility.

I haven't done 3.1 yet.

Hope this helps you.

blokey 04-05-2012 09:56 AM

i have done this unit eymp 3

1.1 & 1.2 All you need to do is write about what you do within the welfare requirements for example; to promote and safeguard children and to prevent the spread of infection. To make sure that all adults are crb checked and have the training skill and qualifications necessary. that their is suitable premises out doors and inside. maintain records, policies and procedures. You then need to write about what risk assessments you do, what safeguarding procedures you have in place, how you meet and greet parents. who do you report to any incidents, emergencies and who you would go to for cause for concern and to report to. what do you do for first aid.

3.1 follow the 6 aspects of health, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental. how does physical development improve a childs self esteem. mention the eyfs. write about toileting and how you encourage them to wash their hands. spiritual is about teaching the children to understand that everyone has a right to live and they want to. disabilities and diversity to live together harmonously and what you have in your setting to encourage this.

hope this helps

Natalie.jane3 04-08-2012 12:02 PM

That's a big help thank you :With love:

hamziya 07-14-2013 02:56 PM

anyone can help me pleeese i am struggling insome quastions. unit 066 1.2 explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting

Ruthierhyme 07-14-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamziya (Post 54680)
anyone can help me pleeese i am struggling insome quastions. unit 066 1.2 explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting

Hi, this is about your setting and its specific lines of reporting - who to, where, when and why

Do you talk to a manager, a head of department? and what does your contract say your responsibilities are in the setting .. eg. safeguard children, keep the environment safe, share information where appropriate

Best wishes

jodiexxxx 05-19-2015 04:36 PM

can anyone explain this question simpler to me. I'm still not fully understanding on what I'm meant to do. this is my last unit thanks x

Ruthierhyme 05-22-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jodiexxxx (Post 59461)
can anyone explain this question simpler to me. I'm still not fully understanding on what I'm meant to do. this is my last unit thanks x

Hi, welcome to the site. Which criteria are you having a problem with?

jodiexxxx 06-03-2015 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme (Post 59464)
Hi, welcome to the site. Which criteria are you having a problem with?

1.1 explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant eyfs

Ruthierhyme 06-03-2015 06:43 PM

If you work in England you need to read through the whole of the early years foundation stage framework - EYFS 2014. Get to know it thoroughly. Then you'll be able to explain what the section 3 safeguarding and welfare requirements are all about.

If you work in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland you'll need to read through the relevant early years framework - home nations EYs

Best wishes