Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   job interview (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13493)

tinajpatterson 08-16-2011 07:55 PM

job interview

please keep your fingers crossed i have a job interview on thursday very nervous i have an obsevation video with question and anwsers than a 4 person interview board helpppppppp

natalie85 08-16-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinajpatterson (Post 39912)
please keep your fingers crossed i have a job interview on thursday very nervous i have an obsevation video with question and anwsers than a 4 person interview board helpppppppp

im sure you will be fine tina. good luck xx

lyn c 08-16-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Hi Tina
you will be fine be yourself.

GoOd LuCk

Lets us know how you get on, it should be doddle now your have a level 3

Lynne

wendy bob 08-17-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyn c (Post 39914)
Hi Tina
you will be fine be yourself.

GoOd LuCk

Lets us know how you get on, it should be doddle now your have a level 3

Lynne

hi Tina,
good luck for tomorrow im sure everything will be fine and you will be great x

Mags 08-17-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Best of luck for tomorrow! Sure you'll do really well! x

lyn c 08-17-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

good luch Tina hope all goes well tomorrow will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lynne

tinajpatterson 08-19-2011 01:34 PM

Got the job 30 hours a week term time can't believe it least qualified out of everyone and can't do interviews to save my life just goes to show what you can do thank you to all my well wishers

Tina

lyn c 08-19-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinajpatterson (Post 40006)
Got the job 30 hours a week term time can't believe it least qualified out of everyone and can't do interviews to save my life just goes to show what you can do thank you to all my well wishers

Tina

CoNgRtUlAtIoNs TiNa

REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU GREAT NEWS

Realx now before you start your new job

LynneLove Chocolate

wendy bob 08-19-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Tina

hi Tina
well done, you deserve it x

Mags 08-19-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Tina

Brilliant news! Really pleased for you! :applause: x