Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Assignment 0055 Duty of care - help! (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13983)

crafty-mum 10-12-2011 12:28 PM

Assignment 0055 Duty of care - help!

Im struggling with this question:
Explain the following:
1.The main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints in children and young peoples setting.

The book has one paragraph which just says dont ignore the complaint and follow procedures! So is this question asking for our nursery procedures or well known agreed procedures which the book hasn't divulged!!!!????
:fryingpan

Mags 10-12-2011 12:44 PM

Check your setting's procedures - include complaints made by parents/carers about general things, and complaints made by parents/carers/children about staff. Also include staff complaining about staff. If you have another question on whistleblowing to come then you can cross reference it. xx

Percie 03-20-2012 05:42 PM

I'm also stuck on this one, can't work out what they mean by the main points of agreed procedure?

mother theresa 03-20-2012 09:01 PM

duty of care

i just wrote down the procedures i would follow according to my settings policies if tou are not in a setting then just google the question and some procedures you should follow should come up :wave:

alisha15 05-15-2013 02:21 PM

im stuck on uint 055 task c helpp please

misssparkles 05-18-2013 03:03 PM

what is task c?
:smile:

titch86 05-18-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mags (Post 41532)
Check your setting's procedures - include complaints made by parents/carers about general things, and complaints made by parents/carers/children about staff. Also include staff complaining about staff. If you have another question on whistleblowing to come then you can cross reference it. xx

are u doing cyp3.3 understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people if so I have already completed this and got good results I can email u a copy of my work it covers legislation guidelines policies and procedures and whistle blowing (complaints) to follow within own setting too much to put here but happy to email it if you would like

titch86 05-18-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty-mum (Post 41531)
Im struggling with this question:
Explain the following:
1.The main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints in children and young peoples setting.

The book has one paragraph which just says dont ignore the complaint and follow procedures! So is this question asking for our nursery procedures or well known agreed procedures which the book hasn't divulged!!!!????
:fryingpan

are u doing cyp3.3 understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people if so I have already completed this and got good results I can email u a copy of my work it covers legislation guidelines policies and procedures and whistle blowing (complaints) to follow within own setting too much to put here but happy to email it if you would like