Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   NVQ3 unit 3 2.1 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16971)

Natalia 10-25-2012 07:35 PM

NVQ3 unit 3 2.1

Hi! could anyone help me with this question? :banghead:
My mind has gone completly blank!! :duh:
Explain how children and young people’s development is influenced by a range of personal factors.

i know these two, but don't know what to write about them?

Pupils health
&
Learning difficulties

I would appriciate any information!
Many thanks
Natalia x

hevkemp 10-26-2012 11:31 AM

This is what I put and I have had the assignment signed off. Obviously put it in your own words :smile:

The developmental areas; physical, social and emotional, language and intellect that a child and young person must meet will be influenced by personal factors as well as external factors.

It is possible that an individual exposed to a number of risks or venerable factors will have delays or difficulties in reaching some milestones in some if not all of the developmental areas.

For a child or young person to have the opportunity to reach their full potential they must have personal attributes to enable this to happen such as good health, the right personal characteristics and behaviour also the genetic make-up.

A child or young person may have a disability which could cause difficulties in reaching milestones or developing as others do. This could be due to genetics, such as cerebral palsy which would have direct impact on development in physical and language areas as the body has limited movement.

A child or young person that suffers from a health condition such as asthma will be restricted physically to what they can accomplish with the aid of inhalers.

Sensory impairment such as speech impediment or stutter may affect a child’s ability to meet fluent speech milestones, which will have impact on language and social and emotional areas. Impaired eyesight will have an impact on running and team sports therefore affecting physical development.

A child affected by a personal learning difficulties, so extra support or tuition is needed in school, will not only have impact on intellectual areas of development but also social and emotional due to the child having delays reaching milestones friends and classmates would have achieved more easily which could cause insecurities.

xx

-------------------------------------
© Copyright belongs to hevkemp 2012
Avoid plagiarism - please do not copy, paste and submit information belonging to others. It risks your work being failed/made invalid

Natalia 01-26-2013 09:55 PM

thank you :With love:

LUCYRUSSELL9 06-17-2013 08:07 PM

this is super thank you can you help with more?