Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   CYP3.1 factors for development not following expected patterns - cross reference? (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14921)

lou75 01-23-2012 11:36 PM

CYP3.1 factors for development not following expected patterns - cross reference?

Hi

Im currently doing CYP Core 3.1, im a little frazzled at the moment as our course is covering bits here and there of different units depending on what our tutor is teaching. Im tired and carnt think straight lol.

Anyway.... My question is ive already done 2.1 which is An explanation of how children and young people’s development is influenced by: A range of external and personal factors, done this and marked off

Now ive come to do 3.2 An explanation of the reasons why children and young people’s development may not follow the expected pattern

I know alot of the problems people are having with the level 3 is just simply understanding the question lol is it me or are these just the same question and can be cross referenced??

Help appreciated :With love:

tutu 01-24-2012 08:33 PM

this just needs a few paragraphs. why might they not follow the normal pattern? lack of a good diet? an illness or incident? pre birth issues? give a couple of examples and explain why and bingo!

catherine238 01-25-2012 11:43 PM

cyp core 3.1

this is what i wrote

disability - a disability may prevent a child from developing in one or more areas
emotional reasons e.g.lacking motivation may not be interested in learning new skills
physical reasons - developmental patterns affected by genetic codes
environmental - family structure or school that child attends
cultural - differences in ways child is brought up according to gender or in terms of independence allowed
social - families all differ in structure and style
poor communication skills-may lead to frustration
specific learning needs - difficulties at birth, disease

hope this is ok,

----------------------
Level 3 handbook

marieb 02-17-2012 09:40 AM

I did a spider graph giving reasons why: disability, religion/cultural, external factors, physical reasons, poor communication skills, emotional issues. I then gave a short explanation of the reasons why it may cause them not to follow the expected pattern, as listed above, hope this helps anyone struggling with this question:smile:

nina k 08-18-2013 11:05 PM

help

my assessor crossed referenced this with the previous spider graph so i didn't have to do it again, i hope that helps you all who was asking!

sophiemayw 08-30-2013 10:34 AM

I basically explained all the factors again but why they could lead a child to not develop properly or not follow the pattern e.g. having unrecognised learning difficulties can cause a child to not follow the pattern for speech, language, intellectual development etc :)

emonkey 10-28-2013 07:13 PM

what is and do you do a spider graph