Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   new member (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7840)

Wasp 08-14-2009 02:36 PM

just found out from No 1 son that i have to start a thread so that people can reply to me not just reply to others

so here goes:
i am doing Level 4 and found this webite yesterday never having joined one before
lots of help would be great as i am an old timer and as you can see not very good on the computer

Ruthierhyme 08-14-2009 03:54 PM

lol, hugs to your son, it's really nice when new members post an introduction but not an absolute necessity xx

Firstly, welcome. Starting a new thread helps focus on getting an answer that's right for you, so feel free to start whatever you like. It does seem a little quiet at the moment, hopefully everyones enjoying the hols .. having said that it's just started to rain here!

Best wishes with the Lv 4 and look forward to hearing how it goes

Ruth
xx

Wasp 08-14-2009 05:10 PM

Many thanks
weather great at moment
if anyone is like me trying to do work and everything else
K4H776 is it me or do things keep cropping up
i keep repeating and re-writing the same
Wasp

tutu 08-14-2009 06:00 PM

dont worry about repetition it is a normal thing in nvqs and when your a bit more into it you will think, hold on i have written this already and instead of writing again you will xref the answers.

Wasp 08-14-2009 09:10 PM

xref

:sorry:what is xref i keep hearing about it is it easy

tutu 08-15-2009 12:49 PM

cross referencing. if you have answered a question or been observed doing something then realise you can use that answer for another PC or K then you just use it rather than doing another piece of work. for example a good ref account could be used in most units!

Wasp 08-15-2009 02:18 PM

thankyou

I assume this is what happened at my first assessment when my assessor
ticked boxes in different parts of my folder
is there some way of listing the books and authors that i reference from so i do not have to keep writing them on each piece of work

any short cuts would help as i am starting GCSE English in September and i know that will be a lot of work also Maths Next year with level 5 foundation degree

I have worked in the same setting for over 20 years but with all the goverment changes have to update.

it is so good to see that others are doing and hopefully enjoying the lv4
i love the job i do :dizzy:

Possum 08-15-2009 10:02 PM

welcome to the chat! hope to hear more about you!

susanneofgreengables 08-16-2009 12:32 PM

Hello *waves*

Wasp 08-16-2009 05:10 PM

thanks to everyone who has replied to me
just sent 3 bits of work off via email lets hope all ok