Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Hi can u help? Flexible and responsive to Children's needs and circumstances. (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6728)

kaz67 04-02-2009 04:01 PM

Hi can u help? Flexible and responsive to Children's needs and circumstances.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO ANSWER THIS ONE......... PLEEEEEEZE:dizzy:

BE FLEXIBLE AND RESPONSIVE TO CHILDREN'S CHANGING NEEDS AND CIRCUMSTANCES

Ruthierhyme 04-02-2009 09:21 PM

Hi, I've moved this to nvq2 forum, a warm welcome to the site.

Being flexible and responsive is about being ready to change ..

Responding can mean to stop your thinking and doing and to see, hear and listen to the Child, or to events that are going on around you - and to respond actively / be responsive - wherever possible it's good to work together to reach an agreed outcome. To be flexible can mean to move with what the Child wants or needs even if it is against what you would normally say and do.

If you let us know what unit this is from, hopefully a more specific answer can be added

Enjoy Silkysteps
xx

kaz67 04-02-2009 10:46 PM

hi thanks for your reply --- i'm doing my svq3 and this is from unit 306.3 pc10, just want to say this is a fantastic site.

Ruthierhyme 04-02-2009 11:04 PM

Moved again lol

Have you planned a visit with your assessor to cover this performance criteria ?

kaz67 04-02-2009 11:26 PM

no but i'm seeing her next week so will suggest it to her!

ska_1 03-04-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme (Post 20010)
Hi, I've moved this to nvq2 forum, a warm welcome to the site.

Being flexible and responsive is about being ready to change ..

Responding can mean to stop your thinking and doing and to see, hear and listen to the Child, or to events that are going on around you - and to respond actively / be responsive - wherever possible it's good to work together to reach an agreed outcome. To be flexible can mean to move with what the Child wants or needs even if it is against what you would normally say and do.

If you let us know what unit this is from, hopefully a more specific answer can be added

Enjoy Silkysteps
xx

is this answer right??? as it was answered without knowing what unit it was related to???

pip squeak 03-05-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ska_1 (Post 35622)
is this answer right??? as it was answered without knowing what unit it was related to???

306 is about providing environments to support children's learning and development. EYFS Enabling Environments.

Ruthierhyme's reply certainly offers options and there are many others. Use an actual example on a time you have followed the likes and interests of a child or group of children. This could be through a reflective account or check your assessor's observations notes you may find you have already covered this.