Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training, Qualifications & CPD (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=245)
-   -   Diploma in Pre-school Practic Level 3 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3318)

Sana 12-04-2007 12:10 PM

Diploma in Pre-school Practic Level 3

I am starting a new thread for this topic because i don't see it on here i only see NVQ training but this one is different, so if anyone out there knows something about this and wants to share please do. We need a lot of help

Sana 12-04-2007 12:15 PM

ok here it is:smile: i have started this course in the fall of this year and so far i have been only struggling with it :hissyfit: and now the biggest headache has arrived :irked:because i need to write an assingment of 3500 words and i don't know where to start :sarcastic can anyone out there who's done this particular course help please, if you have an old assignment that i can use as a guidence it will be much appriciated :D

Brandy 12-05-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sana (Post 9874)
ok here it is:smile: i have started this course in the fall of this year and so far i have been only struggling with it :hissyfit: and now the biggest headache has arrived :irked:because i need to write an assingment of 3500 words and i don't know where to start :sarcastic can anyone out there who's done this particular course help please, if you have an old assignment that i can use as a guidence it will be much appriciated :D

I did the cache diploma in preschool practice in 2000 when it first came out I found keeping to the word count very difficult, I took 2 yrs to complete it, the wording of the assignments really makes you think, yout tutor should be able to explain it exactly for you, i expect its changed a bit since I did it.
When I wrote assignments I took one question at a time, wrote about what we do, how we do it and why, and any relavant theory, legal stuff, ofsted bits etc. Hope thats some help.
once you've done the first assignment you'll be fine:smile:

Air 12-05-2007 02:14 PM

Sana
Begining your first assignment is always tough....Brandy has suggested an excellent way of tackling this....what I found helpful was to brainstorm and reflect before I began to write the actual essay.

An assignment should generally consist of an introduction, a main body of arguments arranged in sections, and a conclusion....I found that by deciding what my conclusion would be, before I began to write allowed me to have something to aim towards!

Sana 12-05-2007 06:23 PM

so wonderful to get advice from all of you guys :cheerful: i appreciate it completley thank you:thumbsup: and i will start to tackle this mission right away:blush:

Air 12-05-2007 08:12 PM

:cheerful:Happy to pass on what worked for me....I agree with your comment about getting advice from this forum...without the many wonderful folks on here I would be:dizzy::bawling::hissyfit:
Just keep asking...we will do our best to keep you sane:D

AMBRIN 07-01-2009 10:01 AM

Has anyone completed their CCLD NVQ2? if so pls help me start mine by giving me some advice. and how should write my first assignment. Thank you xxx
Ambrin