Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   EY's Downloadable Documents (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Full Planning Programme ~ Pre School (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2334)

Ruthierhyme 04-04-2007 02:03 PM

Full Planning Programme ~ Pre School

Sarah - Cybertwin :cheerful: has kindly contributed her latest set of working Planning documents ~ taking into account the new EYFS framework ~ Early Years Foundation Stage - Birth To Three Matters inclusive.

They have been created around her own Setting's circumstances - but all of them are flexible enough to be fully adaptable to your own requirements :thumbsup:

THANKYOU Sarah :highfive: (this is an amazing set of docs to work from :proposetoast: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evaluating how to plan - what's the rhythm of your day from better kid care.psu.edu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Planning Documents and Formats for Little Apples of Bramley Preschool

activity plan

activity plan explained ~ This is an excellent read :cheerful: !!

Long Term Plan

medium term plan filled in

Three week rolling equipment programme MASTER

Week 1 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

Week 2 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

Week 3 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

Week 4 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

Week 5 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

Week 6 Weekly Learning Objectives Plan

There are duplicate Activity plans for 2 rooms - Large Hall & Small Hall

Week A Weekly Activity Plan LH

Week A Weekly Activity Plan SH

Week B Weekly Activity Plan LH

Week B Weekly Activity Plan SH

Week C Weekly Activity Plan LH

Week C Weekly Activity Plan SH

Weekly plan example 1

Planning Changes Session

Staff Planning meetings - monthly planning / termly or whenever you feel necessay !
Involvement & evaluation

Make up your own format of document where your staff can be invited to plan for the next 'topic.
Include areas that shows how to identify areas of individual concern, official framework compliance & where things are going wrong ... add a section that also asks what the staff think is working well for them personally & as a group.

Negative Critisism & Positive reflection from staff is an invaluable part of working together :cheerful:

Copyright to the original design of these documents is the property of Sarah Naylor, and Jo Shearing from Little Apples of Bramley Pre School ©2007

The word .docs have been Titled & Numbered so that they save to your computer in the same order as they appear in this list.

Enjoy :thumbsup: and if you have any questions please post & ask - or if you'd rather send a Private Message ~ I'm sure Sarah/Cybertwin will be more than happy to help you out...

jellybaby 04-04-2007 11:11 PM

thank-you for the ideas cybertwin, i'm an accredited childminder who does the funding/planning, so it's nice to see some other planning documents, thanks so much for sharing with us all!

cybertwin 04-06-2007 06:11 PM

you are welcome,

cabin 04-06-2007 09:25 PM

Thank- you for sharing your planning,
xxx

Chloe 04-07-2007 02:22 PM

Not that I do this anymore but many thanks,its nice to keep up to date!

Narnia 04-07-2007 09:00 PM

Fabulous, thankyou.........................just one thing, could you show the week 2 for the planning, it seems to be two week 3's?? !! I know, I know, want it all!!:reading: :hissyfit:

Ruthierhyme 04-07-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narnia (Post 6550)
Fabulous, thankyou.........................just one thing, could you show the week 2 for the planning, it seems to be two week 3's?? !! I know, I know, want it all!!:reading: :hissyfit:

:D Oops Sorry my mistake ~ all fixed :cheerful:

cybertwin 04-08-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme (Post 6551)
:D Oops Sorry my mistake ~ all fixed :cheerful:

panicked then, thougt i had done it wrong!!!!

:D

Narnia 04-10-2007 10:07 PM

wonderful stuff.........thanks again xx

cybertwin 04-10-2007 10:33 PM

glad everyone likes it

thank you for your kind words