Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Reflection on your own practice ccld level3 unit 304 (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3995)

jewel523 05-05-2008 12:14 AM

Reflection on your own practice ccld level3 unit 304

hi, i am trying to do questions k3p222, k3d223 and k3d224, can anyone give me an insight or help with these questions because i am not sure of what to do. Thanks:banghead::reading::dizzy:

natalie-claire 10-01-2008 05:51 PM

Hello,
have u got the ccld text book level 3 by penny tassoni, if you have i have the page references that should help with these questions.
My tutor makes me up booklets for each unit which simplifies the questions, for example referring to spider diagrams and key term boxs.

topaz glam 10-01-2008 06:24 PM

K3p222- Reflection on your own practice is important because it allows you to assess what you are doing well & identify areas where you might like or need more training or guidance to ensure you are performing to the best you can & are meeting all standards & expectations within the nursery/school policies & proceedures. It helps you think about what you are doing & to always be aware of how you work with the children, families & colleagues.

K3d223- links with the above depending how youy word it because you are saying that you are learning from things you are doing well & identifying areas to improve on.

K3D224- Reflecting on your practice can enhance & improve your confidence & self esteem because you can look at what you are doing well, the things you've learn't & achieved & feel good about yourself esspecially if you have done something with ease that you used to find difficult or if you've done something you never thought you would do. This then gives you confidence to continue working well & to aim to try other new things or to use what new skills or knowledge you have gained in your practice.l

Giving an example here of something you've done that you now look back on & it makes you feel proud could help.

topjsq 09-08-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natalie-claire (Post 15451)
Hello,
have u got the ccld text book level 3 by penny tassoni, if you have i have the page references that should help with these questions.
My tutor makes me up booklets for each unit which simplifies the questions, for example referring to spider diagrams and key term boxs.

i wish i had a tutor like your i'm hating doing this course but will not let it bet me as i've previously done access to health and social care course which was nothing like this

Lil_Emz 09-16-2009 08:41 PM

Get a Witness statement or apprasial as this signs off loads and completed my unit as well as me answering all the questions as best i could :D

jill 09-18-2010 11:24 AM

The question i have got for K3D224 asks me for an example for each technique of refllective analysis, questioning what why and how? seeking alternatives, keeping an open mind, viewing from differents perspectives and lots more, could anyone give me any ideas please just to get me started, thanks

caroline71 10-20-2010 01:30 PM

as a childminder im just about to start this one, and thinking of doing some questionaires for parents, looking at my inspection report form care commission, asking family and friends for some positives and negative traits I have and also doing it for myself...looking at how my worklife and training life has gone in the past few years and how i came to do and decide what ive done etc......personal developmnet folder......may be totally off with these but are these the sort of stuff they are looking for anyone thats done this???????

clare alleway 04-12-2012 07:41 PM

topaz glam, thanks that helped alot. x

jace 07-18-2012 01:12 PM

Would appreciate further help with this question, if possible. I've to write up a reflective account on the above x

happyface 10-27-2013 04:12 PM

hi im a little stuck on outcome 3 for health and social care level 3 5.2 demonstrate how reflective practice has led to improved ways of working does this mean what i am doing and why and also all the training that i have had in the past this is giving me such a headache