Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Unit 64 & EYMP 1 1.1 explain legal status & principles of the relevant early years framework (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15160)

Anna marie stivala 02-12-2012 06:50 PM

Unit 64 & EYMP 1 1.1 explain legal status & principles of the relevant early years framework

Hi all i am currently working through unit 64 but really could use some help with outcome 1 Q1 explain the legal status and principles of the relevant early years framework and how national and local guidance materials are used in settings?
I have started this and i am looking at the eyfs and the 4 principles also the six areas etc:jump: but i just seem to be going on forever how much is required can anyone help please:hissyfit: i have completed most of the other areas to this unit but just keep coming back to this first question! feel like i am :banghead:. i would be so grateful for any guidance as its starting to get to me somewhat and is holding me up. Many, Many thanks to anyone that can help me

kitkat65 02-12-2012 07:55 PM

Legal status

Is this the one that you have to relate to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland? or is your one different?

tutu 02-12-2012 09:49 PM

you need to explain the one of your own home nation not the rest of them and yes it should be quite extensive this is level 3 so are expected to write clear indepth explanations. dont forget your local materials from your area

Anna marie stivala 02-13-2012 10:23 PM

Thankyou for your help i am pleased to say i did get my head round it in the end and yes it was about the four home nations and i did write about my own thankyou tutu :0) it was just one of those questions that i needed to keep stepping back from and i do apprieciate that the answer needed to be in depth, just felt like i was going on and on but once i stepped back from it for alittle while and went back to it i got going. Its been sent into my assessor today so fingers crossed i did really get it! All your input is very much apprieciated ;0)

Anna marie stivala 02-15-2012 07:31 PM

Just thought i`d let you know that my work for this question did`nt get sent back to me thankgod! i even recieved the comments on my envq site from my assessor " that it was very clear & good evidence" Yeah :0) so happy as i had so much trouble with this particular question on unit 64! So even though i had sent it in before i had help from you i would like to thankyou ;0) as i know where to come if i get stuck again ........ So happy that i did get it lol

samp158 04-07-2013 07:36 PM

I'm doing this question at the mo and could really do with a helping hand?! Thanks :-)