Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Describe the principles of working as a member of a team (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10961)

Daisy Flowers 10-07-2010 12:10 PM

Describe the principles of working as a member of a team

Can someone help me with this question please i'm stuck. Describe the principles of working as a member of a team and how to develop relationships within that team.

Doodah 10-07-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Johnson (Post 32687)
Can someone help me with this question please i'm stuck. Describe the principles of working as a member of a team and how to develop relationships within that team.

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Working as part of a team means being hardworking, reliable, pulling your weight, being trustworthy, knowing your role and responsibilities, being flexible, being approachable, being open to new ideas, being aware that other people may do things slightly differently, being respectful of each others backgrounds and cultures, good communication, being friendly but professional, a willingness to learn, a willingness to share new information, complying at all times to your settings policies and proceedures, not gossiping behind someone's back, attending meetings, making suggestions for improving practice etc, etc.....

Hope this helps..........:applause:

Daisy Flowers 10-08-2010 01:09 AM

Thanks you very much.It really helps.God Bless

jessica 10-25-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodah (Post 32692)
Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Working as part of a team means being hardworking, reliable, pulling your weight, being trustworthy, knowing your role and responsibilities, being flexible, being approachable, being open to new ideas, being aware that other people may do things slightly differently, being respectful of each others backgrounds and cultures, good communication, being friendly but professional, a willingness to learn, a willingness to share new information, complying at all times to your settings policies and proceedures, not gossiping behind someone's back, attending meetings, making suggestions for improving practice etc, etc.....

Hope this helps..........:applause:

Wow doodah, that has been really helpful thank you, I hope you don;t mind but did you get any of this information from the interent. It's just that I wanted to add it to my bibliography x

Doodah 10-25-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessica (Post 33160)
Wow doodah, that has been really helpful thank you, I hope you don;t mind but did you get any of this information from the interent. It's just that I wanted to add it to my bibliography x

No, I got it from my brain, sorry!!!!:idea:

jessica 10-25-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodah (Post 33166)
No, I got it from my brain, sorry!!!!:idea:

Oh right ok lol :spin: x

Ruthierhyme 10-25-2010 11:47 AM

:D lol

I read the the other day how there is no 'I' in team although there is me.
The sublte difference being you - me - everyone and I - an independant.

jessica 10-25-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme (Post 33170)
:D lol

I read the the other day how there is no 'I' in team although there is me.
The sublte difference being you - me - everyone and I - an independant.

Very true :spin: x