Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 2 Cert & NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Level 2 TDA 2.3 Communication and professional relationships (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15475)

mum of three 03-13-2012 03:45 PM

Level 2 TDA 2.3 Communication and professional relationships

hello :dizzy:
I have nearly made it to the end of level 2 hooray!
I am stuck on this task, my brain is completed sizzled now.
I need help on the following, any guidance or imformation will be much apppreciated.

3.1 describe how communication with children differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

3.2 describe the main difference between communicating with adults, children and young people.

3.2 describe how to deal with disgreements between;
-the practioner and children and young poeple
-the practioner and other adults.

regards

mum of three :dizzy:

Loz207 04-03-2012 11:56 AM

Hi did you manage to get these done?

I have just finished them and my assessor seems ok with them if you need any help.

mum of three 04-03-2012 04:34 PM

Hello,
thank you for getting back, I did some how manage to finish these!
My problem has always been not understanding the questions, when I know what to do, half the battle is over!!
I have almost completed this now, just one more visit from my class based assessor, then all signed off!
how about you, nearly done?

Loz207 04-03-2012 05:01 PM

Nearly, not got as far as you though by the sounds of it. Am just about to start health and safety and maintain and support relationships with children. Oh joy really looking forward to those lol.

I am stuck though on outcome 2.3 in unit 204 eaquality, diversity and inclusion - assess how own attitudes, values and behaviour could impact on work with children. Just can't get my head round this one. Any suggestions?

mum of three 04-03-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loz207 (Post 46411)
Nearly, not got as far as you though by the sounds of it. Am just about to start health and safety and maintain and support relationships with children. Oh joy really looking forward to those lol.

I am stuck though on outcome 2.3 in unit 204 eaquality, diversity and inclusion - assess how own attitudes, values and behaviour could impact on work with children. Just can't get my head round this one. Any suggestions?

you need to talk about how you are in the classroom setting with children and other adults. Important to be professional at all times, body language, how we communicate with children and adults. regardless of how you feel about certain issues it is important to be a postive role model, as children pick up on everything. this should get you started, let me know if you need more....

Loz207 04-14-2012 03:06 PM

Thanks that was a big help.

wendy2012 06-22-2012 02:05 PM

know how to communicate with chidren.

:jump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mum of three (Post 45820)
hello :dizzy:
I have nearly made it to the end of level 2 hooray!
I am stuck on this task, my brain is completed sizzled now.
I need help on the following, any guidance or imformation will be much apppreciated.

3.1 describe how communication with children differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

3.2 describe the main difference between communicating with adults, children and young people.

3.2 describe how to deal with disgreements between;
-the practioner and children and young poeple
-the practioner and other adults.

regards

mum of three :dizzy:

Hi could you help me with these questions, as i am doing this one now and im struggling knowing what to write. thanks.

mum of three 06-22-2012 09:54 PM

hi there, I will hav a look at my notes and get back to you in the next couple of days. Hope this ok.

wendy2012 06-23-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mum of three (Post 48353)
hi there, I will hav a look at my notes and get back to you in the next couple of days. Hope this ok.

Hi, yes that would be great thank you.

jambo 03-13-2013 11:25 PM

hi mum of three i was looking at what you had put for level 2 unit 204 2.3 your ideas are brillant have you got any more plsx