Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   i wana give up! (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9093)

angelpal 02-13-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victoriawade (Post 26671)
thanks for all your replies,im just feeling really weighed down with it today!

im sitting here trying to get round observations. i really need to start them 2moro but unsure what to do?

i have to do 2 for each area of development...... i work in yr 5 with 8-9 year olds. Would u observe say maths as a cognitive?
english work as language and communication?
breaktime as physical,because im not there wen they do PE?
What headings would you use?

awh i dont know.the tutor doesnt explain anything great,she assumes you know and then i feel stupid for asking a question.shes also the internal vertifier. my assessor,ive met once for my assessment 2 weeks ago......

Angelpal,i live in omagh,co tyrone :) im at omagh college :)

Hi there for this bit wif the observations we have to do it broken in2 groups like so: Physical, yes so playground coz running bout etc
Intellectual, Social & emotional, Language, Behaviour we have to write bout half a page using our obs and see were the child may need help etc whay plan we could put in place for working on the areas of help!!! Is this what you mean?

daisychain 02-13-2010 05:27 PM

Hi i have only just started my NVQ level 3, i was told we have 6 month to do it in..

some of the other childminders in my area have been told they have a year

does anyone know?

tammyuk55 02-13-2010 07:07 PM

ive been given 9 months

njs 02-13-2010 09:51 PM

hi hope eveone well i started my lev 3 in sept and was told it was a 4 term course me and a freind are aiming to get it done by july

shirley3593 02-19-2010 03:07 PM

Hope you are feeling a bit calmer now. I know how you feel, I have worked at my job now for three years, started out as holiday club supervisor, then went on to after school club. Went on to do NVQ3 playwork sailed through that. Started helping out in the nursey attached about three months ago and now have started NVQ 3 Child care etc What do I know !!!! NEVER DONE Profiles,Observations help :banghead::dizzy::hissyfit:

Maddoc 05-05-2016 07:11 AM

I know just how you feel. Am currently half way through my Nvq 3 in Playwork . It's so difficult my husbands away all week for 4
Kids plus work. I know In the end it will be worth it just completed the safeguarding unit which took me days to complete. Keep positive I'm taking one day at a time and soon will see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Ruthierhyme 05-05-2016 09:54 AM

A very warm welcome to the site xx Even though this thread is 6 years old members still share their worries, frustration and their accomplishments :)
Thank you for taking the time to post your support:With love:

Best wishes with your study