Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   ive finished (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13279)

lyn c 07-19-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy bob (Post 39137)
thanks guys and Lynne will still pop on every day so if you need help let me know x

Hi Wendy

thanks for your help i really appreciatte it.

Glad to here your still going to help because i'll probably need it.

Just one question left for EYMP 1, 3.4. Explain how effective multi agency working operates within early years provision and benefits children and carers. Due in tomorrow.

i need to write up unit 2 about preparing areas and monitoring and evaluating, which i have in my head looks like if it's going to be a late night for me.

Do you know if this is a general question or do i link it with the rest of unit 2

2.3. Explain how the environment meets the needs of individual children.

congratulations once again Wendy have a well deserved break but not to long we might need your help lol.

Lynne

natalie85 07-19-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy bob (Post 39139)
hi Tracye
it could be that if a child is being seen by SALT they would then pass on their findings from an assessment to the childs GP, parent/carer, nursery and any other setting involved with the child and also advise the setting on strategies which could be used for the child hope this gives you some ideas and good luck with your level 2 x

well done wendy, you really deserve it x

Alison Day 07-19-2011 08:50 PM

Well done Wendy! xx

tinajpatterson 07-19-2011 09:15 PM

Brilliant news Wendy well done what are you going to do with your free time hope it's fun

Mockingbird 07-20-2011 06:31 AM

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS :-)

kirsty 07-20-2011 06:43 PM

Congratulations & well done. Its a great feeling to have finished, isn't it. Thought I would have loads of spare time once I finished mine but I dont!!! Well done once again & hope you get some free time!

wendy bob 07-21-2011 03:36 PM

thanks everyone and im bored already lol i start my new job in september as full time TA cant wait good luck with your courses and will be popping on here to help where i can x

AnnieC72 07-24-2011 10:50 AM

Well done :) i should be finishing soon. xx

Nicola P 10-08-2011 02:57 PM

Scmp 2 & Cypop 14

Well done for finishing

Nicola P

sharon ashenden 10-08-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy bob (Post 39124)
hi everyone, i have finsihed my level 3 diploma CYPW and would like to thank everyone for your support and if anyone needs any help just let me know x:With love:

Hi congrats on finishing the course must be such a relieve
Please can you help me on a few questions
With regard to children developing speech, language and communication and why is early identification and intervention important? what are the potential risks for late recognition
Explain how multi agency teams work together to support speech, language and communication.
Thanks